- Whole day program: Monday to Friday 8:30am to 5:30pm
- Morning program: Monday to Friday 9:00am to 11:30am
- Afternoon program: Monday to Friday 2:45pm to 5:15pm
Daily routine of whole day, morning, and afternoon programs are planned in flexible schedule and would be adjusted slightly depending on the theme of each day’s program.
- Circle time – Circle time routines include prayers, calendar, weather, praising songs, children songs and nursery rhymes, music rhythm and movement, Bible stories and verses, children stories, language and literacy, phonics, early numeracy, scientific reasoning, etc.
- Before meals, indoor/outdoor, and before nap-time Washroom Transition – All children will wash their hand before snacks and lunch; all children are encouraged to use washrooms before nap-time, and before/after outdoor play.
- Creative crafts and art – Children are encouraged to use art materials such as tempera paints, crayons, pencil crayons, easels, clay, brushes, sponges, felts, colorful tissue papers, wood, feathers, papers, scissors, glue, yarns, etc. to create crafts and arts.
- Quiet time – Children are encouraged to have personal quiet time for reading, writing, and drawing.
- Afternoon Nap time – Children are encouraged to take a short nap in the afternoon hours.
- Free indoor play – Children explore play-based centers with the toys related to the theme set for the day.
- Gross motor time – Children will go to outdoor play area or gym (depends on weather) to have gross motor time including riding tricycles, balancing beams, jumping jacks, and bunny hops, etc.
- Clean up time – Children are encouraged to cooperate with each other to clean up all the toys and keep the Centre back to order before each transition time.